Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24, continue reading and learn more.
Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
Hello friends, today in which article we are going to talk about Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24. Many students want to know when the application for the Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 starts, what is the eligibility, how to apply, and how to get SATS ID to apply for the Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24. Complete information is given to you in detail in this article,
So you must read this article till the end and do not forget to share this article with all your friends so that they can also take advantage of this Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24.
Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 Apply
To apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24, you must have SATS ID, only then you will be able to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24. To apply, you will be able to apply by going to the given link https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/ssp2324/homenew.aspx and entering your SATS ID.
What is Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24?
Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 is a scholarship program in India that gives financial help to students in grades one through ten. The scholarship has the goal to assist financially challenged students in completing their education by enrolling in Pre- or Post-Matric levels.
Various government departments and ministries, including the Ministry of Minority Affairs, the Ministry of Labour and Employment, and the Ministry of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, are offering the scholarship.
|Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24||Financial aid for students in grades 1-10 in India.|
|Apply||Use SATS ID to apply at https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/ssp2324/homenew.aspx.|
|Eligibility Criteria||– Resident of Karnataka.|
– SC, ST, and OBC students.
– Grades 1-10.
– Family income not exceeding Rs 1 lakh.
– Minimum 50% GPA in final qualifying test.
|Documents Required||– Date of Birth Certificate|
– Bonafide Certificate (if domicile state is different)
– Scholarship Category
– Identity Card
– Income Certificate
– Caste Certificate
– Bank Account details (for scholarship transfer)
|Steps to Apply||1. Go to https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/ssp2324/homenew.aspx.|
2. Enter SATS ID.
3. Upload necessary documents.
4. Submit form.
|How to Find SATS ID||1. Visit http://sts.karnataka.gov.in/STS/front/loadindexhome.htm.|
2. Click “SATS ID” link.
3. Provide student’s name, DOB, and school name.
4. Choose district and block.
5. School code will auto-populate.
6. Fill in required information.
7. Click “search”.
8. SATS ID and student’s details will be displayed.
|Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date||30th October 2023.|
eligibility criteria for Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
The eligibility criteria of Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 is explained to you all below:
- Students must be residents of Karnataka.
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) students are eligible for enrollment.
- Students in grades one through ten are eligible for this grant.
- Students’ families should not have an annual income of more than Rs 1 lakh.
- Students must have passed their final qualifying test with at least a 50% grade point average.
Documents Required for Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
The list of documents required to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 is as follows:
- Date of Birth (DOB) certificate
- Bonafide Certificate (if the student’s domicile state is different from the state of the Institute/School)
- Scholarship Category (Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme)
- Identity Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account details (for scholarship amount transfer).
For students who do not have their own bank account number, their parent’s account number can be used. However, the parent’s account number can only be provided for a maximum of two children
Steps to Apply For Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
To apply for the Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023-24, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to the Official Website: https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/ssp2324/homenew.aspx.
- Step 2: Enter Your SATS ID.
- Step 3: Upload the necessary documents.
- Step 4: Then Submit the Form.
How to Find SATS ID For Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24?
- Step 1: Access the SATS Home Page at http://sts.karnataka.gov.in/STS/front/loadindexhome.htm.
- Step 2: Click on the “SATS ID” link after the page loads.
- Step 3: Provide the student’s name, date of birth, and school name.
- Step 4: Choose the district and block from the dropdown lists.
- Step 5: Once you’ve selected the district and block, the school code will auto-populate.
- Step 6: Fill in all the mandatory fields with the required information.
- Step 7: Click the “search” button.
- Step 8: The SATS ID, along with the student’s details, will be displayed in a table.
pre matric scholarship 2023-24 last date
The last date to apply for the SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023-24 is 30th October 2023. If you have any questions or need assistance, you can contact the State Scholarship Portal Helpline at 1902.
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Direct Link to Apply||Click Here|
|Find Your SATS ID||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Matric Scholarship 2023 Payment List: यहाँ से चेक करे मैट्रिक स्कालरशिप 2023 पेमेंट लिस्ट
- e Kalyan Payment Status 2023: How to Check e Kalyan Payment Status 2023 – Very Useful
- Graduation पास ₹50000 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन यहां से करें || Bihar Graduation Scholarship 50000 Online Apply full information – Very Useful
- नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप में कितना पैसा मिलता है? जाने पूरी जानकारी
- Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship For Collage and University Students 2023 Apply Now
महत्वपूर्ण बिंदु !!