Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship For Collage and University Students 2023 – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship For Collage and University Students, continue reading and learn more.
Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship For College and University Students
The Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students is a scholarship program by the Department of Higher Education to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from poor families to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies.
The scheme has been operational since 2008 and is covered under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) w.e.f. 1.1.2013.
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to students who are above 80th percentile of successful candidates in the relevant stream from a particular Board of Examination in class XII and pursuing a regular course and not availing the benefit of any other scholarships.
The rate of scholarship is Rs. 12,000/- per annum for the first three years and Rs. 20,000/- per annum for the fourth and fifth year.
The scholarship is disbursed directly into the savings bank account of the scholarship recipients by DBT mode using PFMS gateway.
The scheme is available for students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses in recognized institutions.
|Scheme Name||Scheme Closing Date||Defective Application Verification Date||Institute Verification||DNO/SNO/MNO Verification||Guidelines/FAQ|
|CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS||Open till 31-12-2023||Not Available||Opening Soon||Opening Soon||Guidelines||FAQ|
Central Sector Scholarship eligibility
To be eligible for the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College and University Students, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have secured at least 80th percentile or above in class 12th examinations from a recognized board of education.
- The applicant must be pursuing a regular course in any recognized institution.
- The applicant must not be availing of any other scholarship or financial assistance.
- The applicant’s family income should not exceed INR 8 lakh per annum.
- The applicant must have secured at least 50% or more marks in the previous exam.
- The applicant must maintain an attendance of at least 75%.
It is important to note that the scholarship is not available for students pursuing diploma programs. The scholarship is given in equal proportion to boys and girls, i.e., 41,000 of the total number of scholarships are reserved for boys and the other 41,000 are for girl candidates.
How to Apply Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship For Collage and University Students?
To apply for the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students, you must first register on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). Once you have registered, you can log in and submit your application.
- Go to NSP website: https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Click on “New User? Register Here”
- Enter your personal details and create a password.
- Once you have registered, you will receive an email with a confirmation link.
- Click on the confirmation link to activate your account.
- Log in to your account and click on “Apply for Scholarship”.
- Select the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
Please note: The application process may vary depending on the state or union territory in which you reside. Please check the NSP website for specific instructions.
- Matric Scholarship 2023 Payment List: यहाँ से चेक करे मैट्रिक स्कालरशिप 2023 पेमेंट लिस्ट
- e Kalyan Payment Status 2023: How to Check e Kalyan Payment Status 2023 – Very Useful
- Graduation पास ₹50000 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन यहां से करें || Bihar Graduation Scholarship 50000 Online Apply full information – Very Useful
- नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप में कितना पैसा मिलता है? जाने पूरी जानकारी
- Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship For Collage and University Students 2023 Apply Now
महत्वपूर्ण बिंदु !!